22 Feb Fire Alarm Monitoring
A fire alarm installed by an accredited company is the most effective way to protect your business from a potential fire threat.
We have held NSI Gold Accreditation for over 35 years and our dedicated SIA-licenced operators monitor fire alarms for SMEs and large multi-site corporations 24/7 hours a day, 365 days per year.
How does alarm monitoring work?
The alarm is triggered
This sends a signal to our alarm receiving centre
Our experienced operators receive the signal to investigate and implement the appropriate action, whether this be to contact the site, keyholders or fire service.
If we monitor a CCTV system on the same site that the alarm has been received, we can dial in for a visual inspection, improving protocol.
Benefits of Fire Alarm Monitoring
- Peace of mind that your business is protected 24/7
- Fast signal and response using dual path technology
- Monitoring can reduce unnecessary callouts
- Fire alarm faults are picked up by the monitoring station so that the appropriate maintenance can be conducted to ensure that your fire alarm is effective around the clock.
- Rapid response on all activations
We can also monitor the following systems to increase security for your business:
- CCTV systems
- Personal Attack Alarms
- Building Management Systems
- Lone Worker Systems
- CCTV Towers
The team at 24/7 monitoring select the best monitoring device suited for your fire alarm system and premises. To ensure seamless coverage, we will always select a dual path monitoring device.
We benefit from the proactive, personal and straight-forward approach 24/7 Monitoring take in ensuring the security of our multiple sites. 24/7 Monitoring offer a range of services to suit each site depending on our needs and always go that extra mile. I can't fault their service.