19 Apr The Benefits of having a monitored fire and security system
When it comes to your business, you always want the highest level of security, from the performance of the systems, to the peace of mind that when there is a threat to your business, an immediate response is actioned.
A monitored security and fire system is one that is monitored by trained professionals around the clock, who action responses, contact keyholders and can provide police or emergency response. This is compared to security or fire systems which are not monitored or some systems being monitored by the business owner or authorised personnel alone.
Benefits of a monitored fire and security system
- The police no longer respond to a bell’s only alarm unless there is additional evidence of a crime being committed. The police will respond to a monitored alarm, which qualifies for police response.
- If you have monitored smoke/heat detectors as part of your fire system and you have a fire, these sensors will trigger and alert the monitoring station. In this instance the monitoring station can instruct the fire department automatically. A fire can spread quickly, so immediate response is necessary.
- Increased security due to 24/7 monitoring.
- Reduce the number of false alarms.
- No alarm or suspicious activity is ignored.
- Offers immediate police response.
- More likely to catch criminals.
- Potential reduction in insurance premiums.
- Notification of system faults.
- Unfortunately, most criminal activity happens out of hours and through the night when you are sleeping which means extra vulnerability. Monitored systems provide peace of mind that your business is always protected.
Our SIA-licenced operators monitor security and fire systems 24/7, 365 days a year within our NSI Gold Accredited alarm receiving centre. If you are looking for a quote for the monitoring of your security and fire systems, then please contact the team on 0345 337 0545 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Read what our customers say about us here.
We benefit from the proactive, personal and straight-forward approach 24/7 Monitoring take in ensuring the security of our multiple sites. 24/7 Monitoring offer a range of services to suit each site depending on our needs and always go that extra mile. I can't fault their service.